Elastoforming is a drawing technique which only involves a half tool and a flexible matrix matching the contour of the tool under the effect of high pressure of the elastomer.
Elastomer matrix forming Press (EMC)
- High productivity multi reference forming
- Quick and easy tool change
- Equipped with standard elastomer pads
- Low cost and easy/quick maintenance
- Easy integration of automated tool handling system
- High number of machine installed worldwide
Machine range : from 200bar to 1000bar (pressure) - from 2100T to 15000T
Parts : Supports, gussets, frames, leading edge reinforcing pieces
ACB offers basic or continuous training programs.
The aim is to provide the user the necessary tools and knowledge for an optimized machinery use.Discover this service