Hot Forming Press
Our Hot Forming presses are designed to answer your productivity challenges. Together we work from your press requirements to design a unique manufacturing means.
Hot Forming Press (FCC)
- 4 independently controlled axes
- Metallic or ceramic platens can be sized up to 122 inches x 83 inches
- Hot box with temperature homogeneity at 1500°F
- High accuracy and repeatability of ram position
- Easy integration of automated die and part handling system
- CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) Tool design/manufacture and on-site set-up
Typical parts produced on this type of machine are Titanium and Aluminum parts, pylon parts, nacelle parts, engine parts, blades.
ACB offers basic or continuous training programs.
The aim is to provide the user the necessary tools and knowledge for an optimized machinery use.Discover this service